How do we change eating habits? Do you want to learn more about the guidelines and tools that can address both nutrition and environmental sustainability? Join the Nordic Council of Ministers for an interactive discussion in the lead up to the UN Food Systems Summit 2021.
We’re counting down to the launch of the 2022 Nordic Nutrition Recommendations, a unique example of regional collaboration targeted at improving the health of citizens as well as the planet.
I’m looking forward to moderating this webinar.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Nordic collaboration on nutrition recommendations and dietary guidelines – a partnership of consensus and diverse implementation models
- A pioneering scientific model of nutrition and environmental sustainability for food system transformation
- Challenges and opportunities for food system transformation
- Concrete examples of the diverse implementation approaches that derive from a common evidence base
- How the Nordic approach can serve as inspiration to other regions and countries on the path to food system transformation
The lineup of change-makers:
- Jari Leppä, Minister of Agriculture and Forestry, Finland
- Rune Blomhoff, Project Leader, Nordic Nutrition Recommendations Committee
- Dr Helen Harwatt, Senior Research Fellow, Energy, Environment and Resources Programme, Chatham House
- Dr Amanda Wood, Researcher, Stockholm Resilience Center
- Dr Annica Sohlström, Director-General, National Food Agency, Sweden
- Anne Pøhl Enevoldsen, Head of Unit, National Food Agency, Denmark
- Marjaana Manninen, Counsellor of Education, National Agency for Education, Finland
- Dr Kremlin Wickramasinghe, a.i. Programme Manager Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity, WHO European Office for Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Diseases
Please note that the discussions will take place in English and spaces are limited. Sign up is required.